The Daylesford Makers Market was a huge success for my Husband who dutifully stood in for me at the very last minuet as I took myself, baby in arms to the local hospital about my very sore throat..... 1 hour later I was getting antibiotics for tonsillitis and very strong pain killers. As the pain killers kicked in I decided to walk across to the market where I could hardly speak and was spaced out, so my apologies to whom ever I spoke to, hope I didn't come across as rude. My Husband sold one of my quilts, how exciting! Maybe he should be the new salesman for LiliPili. Anyhoo next time I will be feeling great and able to meet everyone and enjoy the energy that is the local makers market.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
I have been really busy of late.... I know, that's no excuse not to create a short post, so here's a summary in bullet form.
1. Carson's birthday - Celebrated at the farm in halls gap with family
2. My birthday - Celebrated at Deco restaurant in Hepburn with family, food is amazing!
3. Chicken dies (Lili) - Very sad for our little boy, she will be missed and we thank her for all the eggs she gave us.
4. Chill out festival - Parades, music and friends
5. Riley's birthday - Celebrated with a party on the weekend with all his friends and our family.
6. Sewing madly - for upcoming markets.
I think I need to have a rest~! but like they say no rest for the wicked.