Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mens Business


The Daylesford Makers Market was a huge success for my Husband who dutifully stood in for me at the very last minuet as I took myself, baby in arms to the local hospital about my very sore throat..... 1 hour later I was getting antibiotics for tonsillitis and very strong pain killers. As the pain killers kicked in I decided to walk across to the market where I could hardly speak and was spaced out, so my apologies to whom ever I spoke to, hope I didn't come across as rude. My Husband sold one of my quilts, how exciting! Maybe he should be the new salesman for LiliPili. Anyhoo next time I will be feeling great and able to meet everyone and enjoy the energy that is the local makers market.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Anissa, We missed you at the market but Carson was doing a great job when we called by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anissa, hope you are better! We missed you at the market, but I'm glad it was a success!

    Allison x

    ReplyDelete